African Vanielje on Sep 07 2007 at 3:43 pm | Filed under: Uncategorized
- Baste your loin of lamb chops with garlic butter and tuck fresh rosemary sprigs into the curl of their tails
- Season with maldon salt and freshly ground pepper
- Turn your oven to about 180*C and cook the lamb chops for 10-12 minutes, basting with the juices and turning half way through cooking time.
- For the last 3 – 5 minutes turn your grill to full and allow the chops to crisp up nicely.
- I always like my chops cut quite thick (around 2 cm) because I do like it quite crisp on the outside but no more than medium rare on the inside
- Allow to rest for a few minutes while you plate up the rest of your meal, then serve and eat immediately